Learn basic concept of c , c++ and python programming in regularcodes.com
Sum of right leaf nodes in binary tree
Write an efficient algorithm to sum of all right leaves nodes of binary tree.
Suppose following nodes are insert in binary tree.
Output: 110 [50+60].
Program for sum of all right leaf nodes. Time complexity O(n).
Submit your solution in comment section.
- Dynamic allocation of array in c
- Print leftmost nodes of a Binary Tree
- Lowest common ancestor of a binary search tree
- C program to print inverted half pyramid
- Program to Print right arrow in front of left arrow
- Bubble sort
- Copy Constructor in cpp
- Multilevel inheritance in c++
- Postorder tree traversal using recursion