Learn basic concept of c , c++ and python programming in regularcodes.com
Sum of all Right leaves nodes of given binary tree
Write an efficient algorithm to sum of all existing Right leaves node in given binary tree. solving of this problem using recursion are very easy. but here given a iterative solution using stack.
Suppose following nodes are inserted on binary tree.
Result :Sum of all Right Leaves is 15
View right leaf nodes.
Iterative solution : This given below function accept two parameter.
a) root node of tree and
b) address of stack pointer
Preorder traversal of tree in iterative manner and add this node value.
View nodes and pointers.
Program for Sum of all Right leaves nodes in existing binary tree.. iterative solution using stack.
Visualize process Try it Yourself
Exercise Solve this problem using inorder and postorder traversal.
- Top view of binary tree without hashing
- Print all ancestors of a node in binary tree
- Print all paths in a binary tree which sum up to a value
- Level order traversal line by line
- Binary search tree count sum of node
- Binary search tree count internal node
- Splay tree search element
- Delete given node in splay tree