Print Inorder successor in binary tree
Given a binary tree, print inorder successor of all binary tree nodes. we are solve this problem easily using recursion. First understand what is inorder successor of BST nodes.
In this tree have 8 nodes. inorder traversal of this binary tree is [7,5,6,3,1,8,2,10]. Inorder traversal right side node is successor of pervious nodes.
View nodes of this tree.
View process to print tree nodes.
Visualize process Try it Yourself
Program to print inorder successor of given binary tree. Time complexity O(n).
Submit your solution in comment.
- Dynamic allocation of array in c
- Program for binary search in array
- Split a linked list into two halves
- Move last n node at beginning of linked list
- Level order traversal of a binary tree
- Sum of all Right leaves nodes of given binary tree
- Binary search tree print zig zag level order
- Lowest common ancestor of a binary search tree