Learn basic concept of c , c++ and python programming in regularcodes.com
Inorder predecessor in binary tree
Given a binary tree, print inorder predecessor of all binary tree nodes. we are solve this problem easily using recursion.
In this tree have 8 nodes. inorder traversal of this binary tree is [7,5,6,3,1,8,2,10]. every left side node are predecessor of binary tree.
View nodes of this tree.
View process to print tree nodes.
Visualize process Try it Yourself
Program to print inorder predecessor of given binary tree. Time complexity O(n).
Submit your solution in comment.
- Sum of N middle nodes of linked list
- Level order traversal of a binary tree
- Print level order traversal of a tree in reverse order
- Print all leaf nodes of given binary tree
- Check if two nodes are cousins in binary tree
- Sum of all nodes in a binary tree
- Binary search tree find sum of all leaf
- Splay tree search element
- Constructor overloading