Learn basic concept of c , c++ and python programming in regularcodes.com
Find n-th node of postorder traversal
Write an efficient program to print the nth node of postorder traversal.
Suppose Binary tree contain following nodes [1,2,3,4,5,6,7].
Given position, and get the node of this position.
View nodes of this tree.
Visualize process Try it Yourself
Program to find nth node of postorder traversal. Time complexity O(n).
Submit your solution in comment.
- Dynamic allocation of array in c
- Program to find the number of elements in an array
- Linked list implementation using queue
- Move middle node at beginning of given linked list
- Level order traversal in spiral form
- Dynamic constructor in cpp
- Single Inheritance in cpp
- Postorder tree traversal using recursion