Learn basic concept of c , c++ and python programming in regularcodes.com
Find n-th node of inorder traversal
Write an efficient program to print the nth node of inorder traversal. for example.
Suppose Binary tree contain following nodes [1,2,3,4,5,6,7].
Given position, and get the node of this position.
View nodes of this tree.
Visualize process Try it Yourself
Program to print nth node of inorder traversal.Time complexity O(n).
Submit your solution in comment.
- Dynamic allocation of array in c
- Length of loop in linked list
- Print multilevel linked list to vertical order
- Print all paths in a binary tree which sum up to a value
- Find the sum of all cousins of a given key in a binary tree
- Print all nodes that dont have sibling
- Binary search tree count BST keys in given range
- Binary search tree find given data