Learn basic concept of c , c++ and python programming in regularcodes.com
Check if all leaf nodes are at same level
Find if all the leaf nodes are at same level in binary tree. without using recursion using queue.
For example given Binary tree are contain following nodes.
Result : Leaf nodes are not at same level
result: Leaf nodes are at same level
This function are check all leaves are at same level or not.
View leaf nodes.
View pointers and nodes of Binary tree.
program for check if leaf nodes are at same level in binary tree. without recursion.
- Top view of binary tree without hashing
- Print all ancestors of a node in binary tree
- Print all paths in a binary tree which sum up to a value
- Find the sum of all cousins of a given key in a binary tree
- Print all leaf nodes of given binary tree
- Print internal nodes of a binary tree
- Binary search tree count internal node
- Binary search tree count height of tree