Sum of even and odd nodes in a linked list
Sum of Even and Odd nodes of a given linked list, suppose linked list contain following nodes [1,2,3,4,6,5,7,8].
Even nodes are : 2, 4, 6, 8
Odd nodes are : 1, 3, 5, 7
View insertion and deletion of first node process
Function to perform sum operation.
Time complexity of this program O(n).
C Program to sum even and odd nodes.
- How to find nth element from the end of linked list
- Insert node at beginning of linked list
- Singly linked list insert data in ascending order
- Single linked list insert node at middle position
- Singly linked list insert data in descending order
- Single linked list to find nth last node
- Print reverse data on single linked list