Learn basic concept of c , c++ and python programming in regularcodes.com
Sum of elements in given linked list
Suppose given linked list contain following nodes.
Input: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Initial result integer are zero. add temp pointer data value and result. and move temp pointer to next memory block. until this process temp pointer are not NULL. given function in below.
Time complexity O(n).
View insertion process.
Note that not given all step of execution process here.View How to insert linked list element and so on.
C program to sum of all given elemenet of linked list.
- Singly linked list insert data in ascending order
- Single linked list insert node at middle position
- Singly linked list insert data in descending order
- Search data on single linked list
- Print middle element in single linked list
- Single linked list to find nth last node
- Single linked list print node data at alternate positions
- Delete duplicate data on single linked list
- Single linked list delete node in given position