Learn basic concept of c , c++ and python programming in regularcodes.com
Split a linked list into two halves
Split a linked list into two halves. suppose linked list contain following nodes[1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10].
View pointers and nodes.
Example : Divide a linked list into two part.
visualize execution process.
Note that if linked list are contain number of Odd nodes. then first half contain one extra node of second half halves.
C program to split a linked list into two halves. Iterative approach.
- Find second last element in linked list
- Remove every k th node of the linked list
- Get element at specific index of linked list
- Reverse a linked list
- Program to delete first node in linked list
- Sum of even and odd nodes in a linked list
- Move first node at given position in linked list
- Move middle N node in beginning of linked list
- Move a given occurrences at beginning of linked list