selection sort of given linked list
Suppose given linked list contain following nodes.
Input: 17 66 13 32 11 61 17 84
Output: 11 13 17 17 32 61 66 84
Use three pointer temp, help and sort_node. view function to prform selcetion sort.
Time complexity O(n^2).
View insertion process.
After Perform selection sort linked list is.
Note that not given all step of execution process here.View How to insert linked list element and so on.
C program to perform selection sort of given linked list.
- Insert node at beginning of linked list
- Singly linked list insert data in ascending order
- Single linked list insert node at middle position
- Print middle element in single linked list
- Single linked list to find nth last node
- Print reverse data on single linked list
- Single linked list delete node in given position
- Introduction of doubly linked list