Learn basic concept of c , c++ and python programming in regularcodes.com
Reverse first half nodes at beginning of linked list
Reverse a set of first half nodes of given linked list using without recursion.
For example Given Linked list are contain following nodes.
View pointers and nodes of linked list before reverse.
After reverse half elements.
Note that: Mofitying node link.
Program for reverse first half nodes of beginning in linked list. without recursion.
- Insertion of single linked list
- Insert node at beginning of linked list
- Single linked list insert node at middle position
- Singly linked list insert data in ascending order
- Print middle element in single linked list
- Single linked list to find nth last node
- Move middle node at beginning of given linked list