Learn basic concept of c , c++ and python programming in regularcodes.com
Reverse a linked list from position M to N
Given a linked list and Reverse a linked list from position M to N. suppose linked list contain following nodes[1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9].
View pointers and nodes.
Example : M=5 N=10
visualize execution process.
C program to Reverse M to N position nodes of linked list . Iterative approach.
- How to find nth element from the end of linked list
- Insert node at beginning of linked list
- Single linked list insert node at middle position
- Singly linked list insert data in ascending order
- Print middle element in single linked list
- Move first node a middle of given linked list
- Count occurrence of given node in linked list