Learn basic concept of c , c++ and python programming in regularcodes.com
Reverse a Given linked list
Given an unsorted linked list. Reverse a linked list. suppose linked list contain are following nodes [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8].
View insertion process.
After reverse a linked list.
Time complexity of this program O(n).
C program to reverse given linked list.
Note given all execution process.
- Insert node at beginning of linked list
- Singly linked list insert data in ascending order
- Single linked list insert node at middle position
- Print middle element in single linked list
- Singly linked list insert data in descending order
- Single linked list to find nth last node
- Single linked list print node data at alternate positions