Learn basic concept of c , c++ and python programming in regularcodes.com
Remove nth node from end of linked list
Suppose linked list contain following nodes [9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1].Our goal is to remove nth node from end of linked list.
View pointers and nodes.
Function to delete last nth nodes.
Remove [8th] Last node.
After remove last 8th node.
Process to delete 8th last node.
C program to remove (delete) nth last node of linked list. Iterative approach.
- Insertion of single linked list
- Insert node at beginning of linked list
- Singly linked list insert data in ascending order
- Single linked list insert node at middle position
- Singly linked list insert data in descending order
- Single linked list to find nth last node
- Single linked list print node data at alternate positions
- Print reverse data on single linked list