Learn basic concept of c , c++ and python programming in regularcodes.com
Remove half nodes from end of linked list
Suppose linked list contain following nodes [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10].Our goal is to remove half nodes from end of linked list.
If Odd number of linked list node. example [1, 2, 3, 4, 5].First half nodes 1,2,3
Second half nodes 4,5
View pointers and nodes.
Function to delete second half nodes.
After Delete Last half nodes.
Process to delete elements.
C program to remove (delete) end half nodes of linked list. Iterative approach.
- Single linked list print node data at alternate positions
- Print reverse data on single linked list
- Count number of node in single linked list
- Delete duplicate data on single linked list
- Single linked list delete node in given position
- Single linked list delete middle element
- Move the first node at end of given linked list
- Delete even key node of given linked list
- Delete all odd key nodes from given linked list