Learn basic concept of c , c++ and python programming in regularcodes.com
Remove every k-th node of the linked list
Suppose given linked list contain following nodes [1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10]. Our goal is to delete every k-th node of linked list.
K is a position of to delete node. given of few examples of this problem.
View insertion process.
View 3rd position of given linked list.
After delete 3rd position nodes.
Time complexity of this program O(n).
Note that if k==1 then delete all linked list nodes.
C program to Remove every k-th node of the given linked list.
Origanl linked list.
After remove [3 rd] position.
After remove every 4th nodes.
Note given all execution process.
- How to find nth element from the end of linked list
- Singly linked list insert data in ascending order
- Single linked list insert node at middle position
- Print middle element in single linked list
- Single linked list to find nth last node
- Single linked list print node data at alternate positions
- Print reverse data on single linked list
- Single linked list delete middle element