Learn basic concept of c , c++ and python programming in regularcodes.com
Remove duplicates from sorted linked list
Suppose given linked list contain following nodes.
Input :1 3 3 3 6 6 7 9
Note: Sort linked list
Output:1 3 6 7 9
using two pointer temp and help_ptr. temp pointer are point to first node of linked list. check if temp pointer next node value are equal to current temp pointer value then help of help_ptr pointer remove that node. view below function.
View insertion process.
After remove Linked list is.
Note that not given all step of execution process here.View How to insert linked list element and so on.
C program to remove duplicate element of sorted linked listt.
- Singly linked list insert data in descending order
- Single linked list to find nth last node
- Single linked list check identical linked lists
- Swap alternate nodes of single linked list
- Move the first node at end of given linked list
- Move first node a middle of given linked list
- Delete even key node of given linked list
- Bubble sort on given linked list
- Sum of elements in given linked list
- Delete occurrences of given key in a linked list