Print multilevel linked list to vertical order
Given a multilevel linked list, print all nodes in vertical order form of left to right and top to bottom. note that this multi-level linked list has two pointer next and down. that are contain or bind the linked list nodes. view the structure of linked list.
view input and accepted outputs
Print node left to right and top to bottom vertical order.
Hint : solve this program using queue. view linked list.
program to print multi-level linked list to vertical order. Time complexity O(n).
Submit your solution in comment section.
- Dynamic allocation of array in c
- Delete last node from given linked list
- Length of loop in linked list
- Print a linked list in to alternate first and last elements
- Delete adjacent duplicate nodes in linked list
- Arrange linked list around given value x
- Split alternate nodes of linked list
- Count maximum pair of similar adjacent nodes in linked list
- Delete max-length same adjacent nodes of linked list
- Level order traversal line by line
- Destructor in cpp