Move middle node at beginning of given linked list
Suppose given linked list contain following nodes[11,12,13,14,15,16,17].
View insertion process.
Step 1: We need to find previous node of middle in given linked list. this process will take o(n) time. use two pointer temp and helper.
process to find middle of linked list.
temp pointer are point to middle node and helper are point to previous of middle node.
Step 2: helper->next=temp->next;
Modifying pointer next node address.
Step 3: temp->next=root;
middle node of linked list that next pointer is assign address of first node.
step 4: root=temp;
root node pointed to middle of linked list.
Visualization and code execution process:
Note that not given all step of execution process here.View How to insert linked list element, how to print and how to move middle node at head.
c program move middle node at beginning of linked list.
- Single linked list delete node in given position
- Single linked list delete middle element
- Single linked list check identical linked lists
- Move last node to front of linked list
- Move the first node at end of given linked list
- Move first node a middle of given linked list
- Move middle node at beginning of given linked list
- Delete even key node of given linked list
- Remove duplicates from sorted linked list
- Detect loop in a given linked list
- Move first node at given position in linked list
- Move middle N node in beginning of linked list