Learn basic concept of c , c++ and python programming in regularcodes.com
Move middle N node in end of linked list
Suppose linked list contain following nodes [ 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80 ,90, 100 ]. Our goal is to Move middle N nodes in end of linked list.
The following cases are follow of this problem.
Case 1 : first and last node are not a part of middle nodes. Example linked list contain 3 nodes [1,2,3]. and there are only one middle . if user are given to move 2 middle node to end of linked list then it is not possible.
Case 2 : if two set of middle node then move first set of end of linked list. example [1,2,3,4,5] if move 2 middle nodes. then possible to sets A [2,3] and B[3,4]. in this case move first set.
View pointers and nodes.
Example 1: Move middle 6 nodes.
After move middle 6 nodes.
C program to Move Middle N nodes at End of linked list . Iterative approach.
- Move last node to front of linked list
- Move the first node at end of given linked list
- Move first node a middle of given linked list
- Move middle node at beginning of given linked list
- Delete even key node of given linked list
- Remove duplicates from sorted linked list
- Move first node at given position in linked list
- Move middle N node in beginning of linked list