Learn basic concept of c , c++ and python programming in regularcodes.com
Move last n node at beginning of linked list
Write an efficient algorithm to move given last n nodes at beginning of linked list without using recursion.
For example given linked list are contain following nodes.
Function are move n-last node.
View pointers and nodes of Linked list.
After Move 5 last node.
Note that change node link.
Program to move n last node at beginning of linked list. Time complexity O(n).
- Move the first node at end of given linked list
- Move first node a middle of given linked list
- Move middle node at beginning of given linked list
- Delete even key node of given linked list
- Delete all odd key nodes from given linked list
- Sum of even and odd nodes in a linked list
- Move first node at given position in linked list