Move a given occurrences at end of linked list
Given a linked list and Move a given occurrences at end of linked list. suppose linked list contain following nodes[1, 2, 1, 4, 5, 3, 7, 1, 9, 10].
View pointers and nodes.
Example : Move all occurrence 1 to end.
visualize execution process.
C program to Move a given occurrence to end of linked list . Iterative approach.
- Insert node at beginning of linked list
- Single linked list insert node at middle position
- Singly linked list insert data in ascending order
- Singly linked list insert data in descending order
- Print middle element in single linked list
- Single linked list print node data at alternate positions
- Single linked list delete node in given position