Learn basic concept of c , c++ and python programming in regularcodes.com
Merge two sorted linked lists in sorted form
Suppose linked list L1 contain following nodes [2 4 7 9 11 ] and L2 contain following nodes [1 2 3 5 8 14 17 ].Our goal is to Merge two sorted linked lists in sorted form.
Linked list L1.
Linked list L2.
View pointers and nodes.
Function to merge two linked list.
After Merge Linked list L3 is.
Process to merge linked list.
C program to Merge two sorted linked list. Iterative approach time complexity O(n).
- Insertion of single linked list
- Insert node at beginning of linked list
- Singly linked list insert data in ascending order
- Single linked list insert node at middle position
- Singly linked list insert data in descending order
- Single linked list print node data at alternate positions
- Bubble sort on given linked list