Find minimum value in linked list
Suppose linked list contain following nodes [10, 14, 20, 12, 3, 4, 5, 6].Our goal is to find minimum value of linked list.
View pointers and nodes.
Function to find minimum linked list node.
View Minimum node.
C program to minimum value of linked list. Iterative approach.
- Insertion of single linked list
- Insert node at beginning of linked list
- Singly linked list insert data in ascending order
- Single linked list insert node at middle position
- Print middle element in single linked list
- Single linked list print node data at alternate positions
- Delete duplicate data on single linked list