Learn basic concept of c , c++ and python programming in regularcodes.com
Find max value in linked list
Suppose Given Linked list contain following nodes data [7 ,8 ,6 ,9, 3, 11, 8, 10 ].Our goal is to Find max value in linked list.
View insertion process.
in this linked list largest element is .
Algorithm: Finding big node value.
Hint: Use one integer variable max_value and assign it first node value of linked list. temp are linked list pointer there are pointed of a first node of linked list . In this while loop, compare if(temp->data>max_value) then change max_value to temp->data value. and temp pointer are move to next node. continue this process. until temp are not NULL. if temp are NULL that means end of this process. and we are getting big node value.
C program to find largest node value.
Code execution: view code execution process.
Note that not given all step of execution process here. view more.
- Single linked list insert node at middle position
- Print middle element in single linked list
- Single linked list print node data at alternate positions
- Delete duplicate data on single linked list
- Swap alternate nodes of single linked list
- Move first node a middle of given linked list
- Move middle node at beginning of given linked list