Find length of linked list using recursion
Length of linked list is how many number of nodes exist in given linked list.
Suppose Given Linked list contain following nodes data [7 ,8 ,6 ,9, 3, 11, 8, 10 ].
View insertion process.
Length :  Nodes.
C program to find length of given linked list.
Code execution: view code execution process.
Note that not given all step of execution process here. view more.
- Single linked list insert node at middle position
- Singly linked list insert data in ascending order
- Single linked list to find nth last node
- Print reverse data on single linked list
- Single linked list delete node in given position
- Delete duplicate data on single linked list
- Swap alternate nodes of single linked list
- Move last node to front of linked list
- Bubble sort on given linked list