Learn basic concept of c , c++ and python programming in regularcodes.com
Delete nodes greater than specified value from linked list
write an efficient algorithm to Delete nodes greater than specified value from linked list.
Given linked list contain following nodes [8 1 7 6 5 4 2 3].
View Nodes and pointer.
Specified Node value . After delete nodes.
View nodes and pointer.
Program for delete all nodes greater than specified value (x) from given linked list.
- Singly linked list insert data in descending order
- Single linked list to find nth last node
- Delete duplicate data on single linked list
- Single linked list delete node in given position
- Move last node to front of linked list
- Selection sort linked list
- Count occurrence of given node in linked list
- Print all leaf nodes of given binary tree