Delete nodes greater than specified value from linked list
write an efficient algorithm to Delete nodes greater than specified value from linked list.
Given linked list contain following nodes [8 1 7 6 5 4 2 3].
View Nodes and pointer.
Specified Node value . After delete nodes.
View nodes and pointer.
Program for delete all nodes greater than specified value (x) from given linked list.
- Singly linked list insert data in descending order
- Single linked list to find nth last node
- Delete duplicate data on single linked list
- Single linked list delete node in given position
- Move last node to front of linked list
- Selection sort linked list
- Count occurrence of given node in linked list
- Print all leaf nodes of given binary tree