Delete middle N nodes of linked list
Delete middle N nodes of given linked list. Given a few examples to the this problem and visualize situation to delete node.
Suppose following data are inserted on linked list [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12].
View insertion process.
Example 1 N=6 [Delete 6 middle elements].
View middle 6 node.green rectangle represent middle node.
Output After delete.
Example 2: N=3
Given linked list.
In this case N=3. two possibility are showing to delete middle node [2,3,10] or [2,10,11]. choose any one of them [2,3,10] or [2,10,11] and remove it.
But try to delete first set of nodes.
C program to delete given middle nodes.
Code execution: View code execution process.
Note that not given all step of execution process here. view more execution process.
- Singly linked list insert data in descending order
- Print middle element in single linked list
- Single linked list print node data at alternate positions
- Single linked list delete middle element
- Move last node to front of linked list
- Move middle node at beginning of given linked list
- Find second last element in linked list