Delete max-length same adjacent nodes of linked list
Write an efficient to delete max-length same adjacent nodes of linked list.
1) If linked list are empty show valid user message.
2) If similar group of adjacent node are found. Then finding max length same node pair and delete this node pair.
3) If duplicate adjacent nodes can not found. then not delete linked list nodes.
4) Only delete element of large pair same nodes.
5) If In case two pair are same length then delete first pair.
For example suppose given linked list contain following nodes [3 1 3 1 1 1 5 1 1 ].
View pointers and nodes of this linked list.
View max length similar adjacent nodes. View in below.
Program for Delete maximum adjacent similar node group of given linked list.
- Insert node at end of linked list
- Insert a node after the Kth node from the end
- Check palindrome in linked list loop
- Delete all nodes which are less than of right side node
- Delete nodes greater than specified value from linked list
- Decimal equivalent of binary linked list
- Arrange linked list around given value x
- Split alternate nodes of linked list
- Delete adjacent duplicate nodes in linked list