Learn basic concept of c , c++ and python programming in regularcodes.com
Delete linked list nodes there not contain zig-zag views
Delete all nodes which are not contained in zig-zag view. write an efficient algorithm to solve this program.
Test condition of Zig zag
Conversion on zig zag : Delete node from left to right which are not satisfied Zig zag condition.
For example suppose given linked list contain following nodes [2 7 7 7 6 3 1 10].
Program for to Delete node which are not in Zig-Zag fashion in linked list. Time complexity O(n).
Submit your solution in comment section.
- Single linked list delete middle element
- Single linked list delete any node
- Swap alternate nodes of single linked list
- Move first node a middle of given linked list
- Delete occurrences of given key in a linked list
- Rotate linked list clockwise
- Segregate even and odd nodes in a Linked List
- Delete middle N nodes of linked list