Learn basic concept of c , c++ and python programming in regularcodes.com
Delete last node from given linked list
Suppose following data are inserting in linked list.
input : 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 .
After delete node
Output : 10 20 30 40 50 60 70.
View insertion at beginning.
After delete linked list.
Use two pointers temp and helper_ptr.temp pointer are point to first node of linked list. while loop are working if temp pointer and temp pointer next node are not NULL. inside while loop assign helper_ptr value is temp and temp pointer are move next memory block. until this process are temp-> next not NULL. After this remove last node temp pointer.
Note that not given all step of execution process here.View How to insert linked list element and so on.
C program to find and detect loop of given linked list.
- Single linked list delete middle element
- Single linked list check identical linked lists
- Swap alternate nodes of single linked list
- Move the first node at end of given linked list
- Move first node a middle of given linked list
- Move middle node at beginning of given linked list
- Delete even key node of given linked list
- Delete all odd key nodes from given linked list
- Remove duplicates from sorted linked list