Delete first half nodes of beginning in Linked List
Suppose linked list contain following nodes [7,8,6,9,1,4,3]. know delete half of beginning element of this linked list.
View insertion process.
After delete linked list.
Write an algorithm of satisfied following test cases.
Test case 1 : Even number of linked list nodes.
Test case 2 : Odd number of linked list nodes.
Note that in this case divide linked list two part A and B. A=[7 8 6] B=[1 4 3] and 9 is not part of A and B. part A Contain 3 nodes and part B are contain 3.
Test case 3 : If only one element then. Not delete any nodes.
C program to delete first half node of given linked list.
Code execution: View code execution process.
Note that not given all step of execution process here. view more execution process.
- Singly linked list insert data in ascending order
- Single linked list insert node at middle position
- Singly linked list insert data in descending order
- Search data on single linked list
- Print middle element in single linked list
- Single linked list to find nth last node
- Single linked list print node data at alternate positions