Learn basic concept of c , c++ and python programming in regularcodes.com
Delete Odd key node of given linked list
Suppose given linked list contain following nodes.
Input: 10 15 20 25 30 7 4 11 10
Output: 10 20 30 4 10
Use two pointer temp and help. if check temp pointer value is odd then remove that node using help pointer. otherwise temp pointer move next menory block. continue this process till upto end of linked list.
View insertion process
After remove all Odd key nodes linked list is.
Note that not given all step of execution process here.View How to insert linked list element and so on.
c program to delete odd key node of given linked list.
- Print reverse data on single linked list
- Count number of node in single linked list
- Single linked list delete middle element
- Single linked list check identical linked lists
- Move last node to front of linked list
- Move the first node at end of given linked list
- Delete even key node of given linked list
- Insert node at end of linked list