Learn basic concept of c , c++ and python programming in regularcodes.com
Count Odd key nodes of linked list
Suppose linked list contain following nodes [10, 14, 20, 12, 3, 4, 5, 6].Our goal is to Count Odd key nodes of linked list.
View pointers and nodes.
Function to Count Odd keys nodes.
View Odd keys.
C program to count Odd keys values of linked list. Iterative approach.
- Move middle node at beginning of given linked list
- Delete even key node of given linked list
- Delete all odd key nodes from given linked list
- Bubble sort on given linked list
- Insert node at end of linked list
- Delete last node from given linked list
- Delete occurrences of given key in a linked list
- Pairwise swap element of given linked list