Learn basic concept of c , c++ and python programming in regularcodes.com
Count maximum pair of similar adjacent nodes in linked list
Write an efficient to count max-length same adjacent nodes of linked list.
1) If linked list are empty show valid user message.
2) If similar group of adjacent node are found. Then count max length same node pair.
3) If duplicate adjacent nodes can not found. then not delete linked list nodes.
4) If In case two pair are same length then first pair are our result.
For example suppose given linked list contain following nodes [1 8 8 8 1 9 1 1].
Program for count max-length of same adjacent nodes in linked list. Time complexity O(n).
1) Same group of adjacent similar nodes is to arranged in sorted order in front of linked list.
2) Same group of adjacent similar nodes is to arrange in descending order in front of linked list.
Submit your solution in comment section.
- Program to delete first node in linked list
- Reverse a linked list from position M to N
- Count Odd key nodes of linked list
- Sort a linked list of 0s 1s and 2s
- Check palindrome in linked list loop
- Arrange linked list around given value x
- Delete adjacent duplicate nodes in linked list
- Delete max-length same adjacent nodes of linked list