Bubble sort on given linked list
Suppose given linked list contain following nodes.
Input: 89 66 12 32 11 61 17 84
Output: 11 12 17 32 61 66 84 89
Use three pointer temp, help and sort pointers. view function to prform bubble sort.
Time complexity O(n^2).
View insertion process.
After Perform Bubble sort linked list is.
Note that not given all step of execution process here.View How to insert linked list element and so on.
C program to perform bubble sort of given linked list.
- Count occurrence of given node in linked list
- Sum of last n terms in given linked list
- Rotate linked list clockwise
- Delete alternate nodes of a linked list
- Find second last element in linked list
- Segregate even and odd nodes in a Linked List
- Delete middle N nodes of linked list
- Delete first half nodes of beginning in Linked List
- Reverse middle N nodes in linked list
- Get element at specific index of linked list