Learn basic concept of c , c++ and python programming in regularcodes.com
Print unique elements in array
Write an efficient algorithm to print unique elements of given array.
Assume that given array contain following nodes [1,2,3,4,2,3,5].
program to print unique elements in given array. Time complexity O(n^2).
Submit your solution in comment section.
- Dynamic allocation of array in c
- Program to find nth largest number in an array
- Program to find the number of elements in an array
- Print every next closest largest element of array
- Program to delete first node in linked list
- Print all ancestors of a node in binary tree
- Sum of all nodes in a binary tree
- Binary search tree print left view
- Insertion in splay tree