Learn basic concept of c , c++ and python programming in regularcodes.com
print every next closest smallest element of array
Given an array of integers values. Write an efficient program (algorithm) to print every next smallest element of array. this is next node are closest rightmost element of array key.
Suppose array contain following nodes. view input and accepted output.
Program for Find next smallest of every elements of given array. Time complexity O(n^2).
Submit your solution in comment section.
- Dynamic allocation of array in c
- Find second smallest number in array
- Sum and Average
- Program to print the Alternate elements in an array
- Program to find the number of elements in an array
- C program to count frequency of each element in an array
- Print all cousins of node that is given as input
- Lowest common ancestor of a binary tree
- Copy Constructor in cpp